Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
You really can’t beat Old Navy when it comes to well-priced work pants. If you’re building a new work wardrobe on a budget for any reason (new job, change in sizes, change in style), this is always a great place to start. These pull-on wide leg pants would be a perfect business casual piece, especially styled with a slim-fitting turtleneck or sweater blazer.
The pants are $49.99-$54.99 and come in regular sizes XS-3X, petite sizes XS-L, and tall sizes S-XXL. They also come in espresso, navy, khaki, and gray pinstripe.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Hunting for other great pull-on pants? These are some of our favorites:
Workwear sales of note for 8.15.23:
- Nordstrom – 2,100+ new markdowns!
- Ann Taylor – Extra 50% off all sale styles
- Athleta – Sale styles up to 60% off
- Banana Republic – Up to 40% off sale styles
- Banana Republic Factory – 40% off everything; extra 30% off orders $100+
- J.Crew – 25-50% off wear-now styles; extra 50% off select sale styles
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 60% off everything; 50% off women’s dresses; extra 60% off clearance
- Lo & Sons – Up to 50% off summer travel essentials (through 9/11)
- Loft – 60% off sale styles
- Nordstrom Rack – Select designer brands 60-70% off
- Reiss – Up to 60% off sale
- Shopbop – 15% off beauty; 2,000+ items new to sale
- Summersalt – Warehouse event, 25% off sitewide!
- Talbots – Semi-Annual Red Door Sale: Extra 50% off markdowns
The post Frugal Friday’s Workwear Report: High-Waisted Pull-On Pixie Pants appeared first on Corporette.com.