Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
In the early 2010s, I lived in Gap bootcut trousers for the office. The fit was perfect, they were machine washable, and they were well within the budget of someone with six figures of law school debt. I was inconsolable when they were discontinued.
Imagine my delight when I was scrolling through Gap Factory and saw these bi-stretch flare pants for sale. They’re not exactly the same as my beloved pants of yesteryear, but they’re pretty close. I’m looking forward to wearing this slightly stretchier version into the ground, but this time I’m buying an extra pair to keep in reserve.
The pants are $41.99 at Gap Factory — with an extra 20% off at checkout — and come in regular sizes 00–20, tall sizes 4–16, and petite sizes 00–14.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 6.07.23:
- Nordstrom – The Half-Yearly Sale has started! See our thoughts here.
- Ann Taylor – Extra 50% off sale styles
- Banana Republic Factory – Up to 50% off everything + extra 20% off purchase
- Boden – 20% off new styles
- Eloquii – Up to 50% off everything
- Express – Extra 50% off clearance
- H&M – Up to 60% off: 100s of new styles added
- J.Crew – Extra 50% off sale styles
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 60% off everything; extra 60% off clearance
- Loft – 40% off dresses; 30% off full-price styles; extra 40% off sale styles
- Sephora – Up to 50% off select beauty.
- Shopbop – Extra 25% off sale styles
- Sue Sartor – Lots of cute dresses on sale!
- Talbots – Everything is buy 1 get 1 50% off
Other noteworthy sales:
- CB2.com – Up to 40% off; pop-up sale up to 30% off
- Tuft & Needle – Save up to $775 on mattresses (Reader-favorite brand; Kat really likes hers!)
- West Elm – Up to 25% off in-stock furniture; up to 60% off clearance
The post Frugal Friday’s Workwear Report: High-Rise Flare Pants in Bi-Stretch appeared first on Corporette.com.