Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
I added this Universal Thread top to a Target pickup order on a whim this week, and I couldn’t be more delighted. The fabric is lightweight, but not flimsy, and the cut is relaxed, but not sloppy.
I would wear this to the office on a casual Friday with white jeans and black mules. For the weekend, I’d buy the matching black shorts and hit the town.
The top is $15 at Target and comes in sizes XS–XXL. It’s also available in plus sizes, although not in black.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 8.5.22…
- Nordstrom – 800 new sale items
- Saks Fifth Avenue – Designer sale, up to 75% off!
- Neiman Marcus – Sale’s on sale, up to 80% off!
- M.M. LaFleur – Up to 80% off. Reader favorites include the jardigans, these pointy-toed flats (so many colors!), and these three dresses.
- Lo & Sons – Up to 50% off!
- Athleta – More sale styles added, up to 50% off! Readers particularly love this wrap, these linen shorts, these shorts, these joggers, and their skorts in general.
- Of Mercer – Warehouse sale: Up to 60% off
- Loft – 25% off full-price styles; 70% off 2+ sale styles & 60% off 1 sale style
- J.Crew – 30% off your purchase
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 60% off everything; extra 60% off clearance
Other Sales of Note:
- Buffy – Up to 15% off their bedding
- Parachute – Save up to 40% off last-chance items.
- Rejuvenation – 100s of clearance items added. (Readers love their lighting.)
The post Frugal Friday’s Workwear Report: Flutter-Sleeve Blouse appeared first on Corporette.com.