Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
J.Crew Factory is back at it this season with an A+ selection of fun tops for the office. This blue/ivory print is one of my favorites of the collection. I would wear it with a navy midi skirt and cozy cardigan this winter and switch it up with some white trousers and a navy blazer for the spring.
If you’re looking for brighter colors to get through the doldrums of winter, this top also comes in a bright fuchsia.
The blouse is $46.50–$52.50 at J.Crew Factory and comes in sizes XXS–3X.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 2.1.23:
- Nordstrom – Dresses, sweaters, boots, and more, up to 60% off! (Kat’s note: I made a massive order a few days ago personally; lots of major markdowns with lucky sizes.)
- Ann Taylor – Up to 60% off sale styles; $50 off full-price jackets, outerwear & shoes with code
- Athleta – Sale up to 70% off
- Banana Republic Factory – 40% off everything plus extra 15% off purchase
- Brooks Brothers – End of season sale, up to 70% off
- Everlane – Up to 70% off
- Hugo Boss – Final reductions: Up to 50% off
- J.Crew – Extra 50% off select sale styles.
- J.Crew Factory – 40% off the vacation shop; 50% off sweaters & sweatshirts
- Talbots – End of Season Clearance: Extra 60% off markdowns
The post Frugal Friday’s Workwear Report: Crinkle Puff-Sleeve Ruffle Top appeared first on Corporette.com.