Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
Lark & Ro, one of Amazon’s in-house brands, is a great option for well-priced, machine-washable workwear. The styles are usually classic silhouettes that come in a range of colorways, so you really can’t go wrong. This cap-sleeve wrap dress comes in 11 different prints and solids, but this emerald floral version is my favorite.
I would wear it with a navy sweater blazer on these cool fall mornings, and would rock the cap sleeves when the 70-degree afternoon comes around.
The dress is $42.80 at Amazon and comes in sizes XS–XXL.
This Gabby Skye dress at Kohl’s is on sale for $75 and comes in 14W–24W (lucky sizes only).
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 10.14.21…
- Nordstrom – 1,000+ new markdowns — up to 60% off dresses, tops, jeans and more!
- Ann Taylor – Extra 40-50% off all sale styles; $50 off full-price dresses & shoes
- Loft – 50% off your purchase
- J.Crew – 40% off your purchase; extra 50-60% off sale styles
- Brooks Brothers – Sale styles up to 70% off
- Lands’ End – Up to 40% off your order
- Eloquii – 50% off all dresses & jumpsuits;
- Anthropologie – 1,000+ new sale items
The post Frugal Friday’s Workwear Report: Classic Cap-Sleeve Wrap Dress appeared first on Corporette.com.