What are some of your favorite jewelry brands, readers? I’ve realized that almost everything I wear right now is Alexis Bittar jewelry, and while I love it all I’m trying to maybe branch out with my requests this holiday season. (I still love these Dweck earrings I got a year or two ago, and they’re still available at Neiman Marcus — mine are a misty pink, but they have a pretty blue that’s similar to the pictured earrings, but for only $250.)
I’m always drawn to Ippolita jewelry — I have one necklace that I bought on Last Call (RIP!) that has two deep turquoise balls with the pendant — I like it enough that I’m pondering these earrings, although I may try to wait for a sitewide sale. (I’d take 20% off!) They’re $495 at Neiman Marcus.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 10.29.21…
- Nordstrom – 1,000+ new markdowns — up to 60% off dresses, tops, jeans and more!
- Lo & Sons – Up to 40% off
- Ann Taylor – 48% off your purchase
- Loft – Up to 40% off your purchase
- J.Crew – Up to 30% off women’s cozy winter favorites
- Lands’ End – Up to 50% off your order
- Eloquii – Up to 50% off all dresses & tops; 40% off everything else
- Brooks Brothers – Sale styles up to 70% off