Coffee Break: Square Sunglasses
Call me an Iris Apfel wannabe, but I feel like “strange” is always a good way to go with sunglasses — the more unusual the shape or details, the better. These sunnies from Dior are best sellers at Bloomingdale’s right now, and I feel like part of their glamorous, lux vibe is the unusual, almost strange shape. Nice.
The sunglasses are $580 at Bloomingdale’s, available in 3 colors.
Looking for something more affordable? I’m getting a Lady Gaga vibe from these $15 ones at Amazon.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Workwear sales of note for 8.8.22…
- Saks Fifth Avenue – Designer sale, up to 75% off!
- Neiman Marcus – Sale’s on sale, up to 80% off!
- Nordstrom – 800 new sale items
- M.M. LaFleur – Up to 80% off. Reader favorites include the jardigans, these pointy-toed flats (so many colors!), and these three dresses.
- Lo & Sons – Up to 50% off!
- Athleta – More sale styles added, up to 50% off! Readers particularly love this wrap, these linen shorts, these shorts, these joggers, and their skorts in general.
- Of Mercer – Warehouse sale: Up to 60% off
- Loft – 25% off full-price styles; 70% off 2+ sale styles & 60% off 1 sale style
- J.Crew – Up to 50% off wear-now styles, and up to 70% off swim
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 60% off everything; extra 60% off clearance
Other Sales of Note:
- Buffy – Up to 15% off their bedding
- Parachute – Save up to 40% off last-chance items.
- Rejuvenation – 100s of clearance items added. (Readers love their lighting.)
The post Coffee Break: Square Sunglasses appeared first on Corporette.com.
* This article was originally published here