I think I need to do a Hunt for loafers, since I think they can be a much more modern look with a lot of work pants (particularly compared to round-toed ballet flats). The big divide is between sort of sleek, slipper-like loafers — and chunkier, lug-soled loafers like this or this. (OK fine, and super traditional loafers like this Born shoe.) (Readers, any early votes?)
Sperry has a relatively popular shoe in the first category (66 stars at Nordstrom) — and I kind of like the slingback version. It was $100, but is now marked to $60 in some colors. (The full loafer with tassel is down to $70 also.)
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 11.2.21…
- Nordstrom – 1,000+ new markdowns — up to 60% off dresses, tops, jeans and more!
- Lo & Sons – 40% off everything over $100
- Ann Taylor – 30% off cashmere; extra 40-60% off all sale styles
- Loft – 30-40% off almost everything
- Boden – 15% off
- J.Crew – 25% off your purchase; extra 50% off sale styles
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Brooks Brothers – Sale styles up to 70% off