Coffee Break: New Day Market Tote
Everlane just refreshed some of their bag offerings, and this new tote looks really promising. I like the smooth, simple leather look, and this burgundy red is a great color. (Am I alone in thinking there’s a difference between burgundy and cordovan (which I think of having more brown/caramel tones than burgundy?) Discuss.)
Anyhoo: this bag is an interesting new “bio leather alternative” that is exclusive to Everlane. As they note on their site:
Made with a Bio-Alloy and Bio-PU leather alternative from plant-based proteins and an FSC-certified Lenzing viscose backing, it’s expertly crafted to feel like “leather”, but with a lower environmental footprint.
The bio-based material is lightweight, delivers superior color vibrance and performance while reducing GHG emissions by over 90% and water use by 83% compared to virgin, chrome-tanned leather. Carry on.
Nice. The tote is $270 at Everlane (where they also have an Italian leather tote for around the same price if you’d prefer that.)
(Random shoutout to the Everlane backpack, which I really like – it feels a lot sleeker somehow than your typical backpack.)
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 2.7.23:
- Nordstrom – Dresses, sweaters, boots, and more, up to 60% off! (Kat’s note: I made a massive order a few days ago personally; lots of major markdowns with lucky sizes.)
- Ann Taylor – Up to 60% off sale styles; $50 off full-price jackets, outerwear & shoes with code
- Athleta – Sale up to 70% off
- Banana Republic Factory – 40% off everything plus extra 15% off purchase
- Brooks Brothers – End of season sale, up to 70% off
- Everlane – Up to 70% off
- Hugo Boss – Final reductions: Up to 50% off
- J.Crew – Extra 50% off select sale styles.
- J.Crew Factory – 40% off the vacation shop; 50% off sweaters & sweatshirts
- Talbots – End of Season Clearance: Extra 60% off markdowns
The post Coffee Break: New Day Market Tote appeared first on Corporette.com.
* This article was originally published here
Amazon Auto Links: No products found.