If you’re starting to get into the flared pant trend, I will note that pointed toes look a lotttt better with them than round toes. It’s almost like you need the little point sticking out. You can wear heels with flared pants, obviously, but flats also work — you just want to make sure that if you’re wearing flats with your pants that they’re hemmed properly. (For a trouser with a flared leg, I’d make sure they weren’t brushing on the floor and in fact are covering all of your ankle and even most of your vamp — really just your toe should be sticking out.)
These flats have been on my radar for a while, and now they’re on sale — huzzah. They were $150, but are now down to $105 at Boden. (They also have lucky sizes left in a pretty pink.) Note that Rothy’s has a similar pointed-toe style right now (but not strappy) with ivory dots.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 10.26.21…
- Nordstrom – 1,000+ new markdowns — up to 60% off dresses, tops, jeans and more!
- Lo & Sons – Up to 40% off
- Ann Taylor – 48% off your purchase
- Loft – Up to 40% off your purchase
- J.Crew – Up to 30% off women’s cozy winter favorites
- Lands’ End – Up to 50% off your order
- Eloquii – Up to 50% off all dresses & tops; 40% off everything else
- Brooks Brothers – Sale styles up to 70% off