I was browsing BananaRepublic.com recently and fell in love with half the pieces from the Aureus + Argent collection. The brand/collaborator is new to me, but Aureus + Argent apparently specialize in bespoke jewelry. A lot of the pieces in the collection have an organic feel to them in terms of shapes, materials, etc — lots of fun leaf-shaped pendants, and of course I love the focus on slightly odd materials like labradorite, druzy, pyrite, and lapis.
In fact, from the product page:
ECLECTIC STONE COLLECTION: The earth is full of fascinating treasures in the form of minerals and stones. From quartz to pyrite, this collection favors unique jewelry settings that highlight all the best qualities of some of our favorite semi-precious gems.
Yay! The pictured necklace is $100 at Banana Republic.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 5.11.22…
- Nordstrom – 5,000+ new markdowns!
- Banana Republic Factory – Up to 50% off everything; extra 15% off purchase
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% off everything; 50% off dresses
- Zappos – 30,000 sale items (for women)! Try this link for some of the reader-favorite brands on sale.
- J.Crew – 25% off your purchase; extra 50% off sale styles; up to 40% off swim & sandals
- Talbots – 25% off all tops
- Loft – 50% off $200; 30% off $100; 20% off $50
- Ann Taylor – Extra 40% off all sale styles; 25% off all suiting styles
- Shopbop – Sale preview: up to 40% off
- Saks OFF 5th: Designer new arrivals up to 60% off