I recently decided that my old standard blush (NARS Orgasm) was not pink enough for what I wanted, so I went on a hunt. My new favorite powder blush is Diorshow’s Backstage Rosy Glow, which always seems to be out of stock everywhere. (Similarly, the other one I wanted to try is the weirdly purple Fenty blush — I’ve been stalking it for months and it is always out of stock also!)
But then I remembered: it’s summer! Which means waiting for my sunscreen to absorb before applying powder makeup, which can be a… pain. (I have no patience.) In the past I’ve used NARS The Multiple (in Orgasm) for this purpose, but, again, I wanted something pinker. This cream blush and lip tint from Milk was a quick favorite — it’s very creamy and colorful, so a little goes a long way, and it’s a really happy, bright pink.
The pictured cream blush stick is $21, at Sephora.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Workwear sales of note for 6.21.22…
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance!
- Net-a-Porter – Sale! Up to 60% off. Lots of deals on Girlfriend Collective, Theory, Vince, Victoria Beckham, Roland Mouret (love!), Altuzarra, and Dries van Noten.
- Banana Republic Factory – 30–60% off everything
- Madewell – 30% off your entire purchase
- Loft – 50% off your purchase
- J.Crew Factory – 40% off everything plus $10 off for every $50 spent
- Gap – Up to 50% off “sunny styles”; extra 20% off
- Zappos – 41,000 sale items (for women)! Try this link for some of the reader-favorite brands on sale.
- J.Crew – Extra 60% off sale styles
- Ann Taylor – Extra 40% off all sale styles; 30% off full-price tops & sweaters
- Talbots – Extra 50% off markdowns and 30% off dresses