I can’t find the threadjack now, but a reader had been looking for a large leather clutch/folder just like this, and this was suggested by one of the readers. It’s gorgeous! I love how it’s like a cross between a padfolio and laptop sleeve — almost like an elevated redweld.
The pictured holder is $150 at Leatherology; it’s available in 5 different colors.
Hunting for something similar but more affordable, or with a wider range of colors? Etsy sellers have a number of options, including this $30 leather folder, this Macbook laptop sleeve with pockets for $90, and this option for $50. And, of course, you can just buy plain redwelds (or, hopefully, get them from your office supply closet).
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Workwear sales of note for 2.14.23:
- Nordstrom – Dresses, sweaters, boots, and more, up to 60% off!
- Ann Taylor – Up to 70% off
- Athleta – Sale up to 70% off
- Banana Republic Factory – Up to 50% off everything plus extra 20% off purchase
- J.Crew – 30% off shirts, denim, shoes & more; extra 60% off select sale styles
- J.Crew Factory – 40% off everything; extra 10% off your order
- Talbots – End of Season Clearance: Extra 60% off all markdowns