If you have anyone on your gift list with a commute often filled with bad weather (or if this is you, yourself), do note that Nordstrom has a ton of Aquatalia shoes on sale.
Readers have given shout outs to the brand over the years for being extremely comfortable, and ALL of the brand’s shoes are completely weatherproof. Their boots are a must if you’ve got rain, slush and snow on your commute.
This pointy-toe pump with fun swoopy quilted leather details caught my eye — I like that it’s unique, but still sedate.
The shoe was $395, but is now marked to $276; there are a lot of sizes left in both black and white (particularly in the size 7-10 range).
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 12.1.22: (Our favorites are in bold!)
- Nordstrom – Up to 60% off, with new markdowns on coats and shoes!
- Ann Taylor – Take $25 off $100; $50 off $150; $100 off $250+
- Banana Republic Factory – 60% off everything and extra 20% off, plus free shipping on all orders.
- Betabrand – Up to 70% off sitewide, plus take an extra 15% off with code. Reader favorite yoga dress pants come down to around $40.
- Eddie Bauer – Extra 50% off clearance
- Elie Tahari – Extra 30% off almost everything with code Cyber30!
- Eloquii – 60% off holiday deals; $25 select tops and sweaters
- Express – 30-50% off everything
- J.Crew – 50% off select winter styles; 30% off almost everything else
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 60% off everything!
- Lands’ End – Up to 70% off your order with code – reader favorite wool dresses and pants come down to under $60 (plus sizes too!); ponte dresses start at $30.
- Loft – 40% off full-price styles plus extra 25% off Lou & Grey; extra 50% off sale styles
- Madewell – 30% off your purchase
- Neiman Marcus – Up to 50% off luxe brands
- Talbots – 50% off all outerwear & jackets
- Universal Standard – Up to 65% off puffer jackets & vests
Gift Ideas for Men:
- American Giant – Readers have always recommended their hoodies (Kat’s husband loves his and the tees are nice also).
- Lululemon: Their pants are big sellers for men!
- Ugg – Kat’s husband loves this hoodie.