As we’ve noted, it’s a tricky time for workwear — trends are moving so fast that at the moment it feels like “everything’s in” — plus, no one is quite sure what “workwear” looks like for the office any more. So it’s good to remember about places like Rent the Runway, where you can find a lot more workwear than they had even just a few years ago (including a lot more in sizes up to 22!).
I like this fun tote from Furla, and wish I’d thought to rent it for a conference I recently attended — it would’ve been great to have something new that felt special.
The tote is $498 originally, or you can rent it for 4 days for $85. You can also buy it now (“pre-loved”) for $253.85 or sign up for one of RTR’s memberships (the most-loved one is 8 items a month for $99). Nice.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 5.13.22…
- Nordstrom – 5,000+ new markdowns!
- Gap – 40% off everything, no exclusions — plus an extra 10% off.
- Banana Republic Factory – Up to 50% off everything; extra 15% off purchase
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% off everything; 50% off dresses
- Zappos – 30,000 sale items (for women)! Try this link for some of the reader-favorite brands on sale.
- J.Crew – 25% off your purchase; extra 50% off sale styles; up to 40% off swim & sandals
- Talbots – 25% off all tops
- Loft – 50% off $200; 30% off $100; 20% off $50
- Ann Taylor – Extra 40% off all sale styles; 25% off all suiting styles
- Shopbop – Sale preview: up to 40% off
- Saks OFF 5th: Designer new arrivals up to 60% off