We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
If one of your New Year resolutions is to meal prep or bring your own lunch more, I just wanted to give a shoutout to these tiny food storage containers from Sistema. Sistema, I’ve found, is almost ALWAYS the right answer if you’re looking for something small — I especially like that (for the rectangular ones, at least), the lids fit a number of different size containers, and they REALLY do lock. (I think the ones with interchangeable lids are these smaller ones and these larger ones.)
Bringing liquids can always be a bit dodgy — no one wants to open lunch and find your salsa or salad dressing has exploded over absolutely everything. So when I wanted some small containers that had twist-lock tops, I was delighted to see Sistema has some.
In real life these are much smaller than they look on the pictures on the packaging, which is what I wanted — it would be a big struggle to get any significant quantity of grapes or orange slices in there.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Psst: hunting for stylish office lunch containers that are also eco-friendly? Some of our favorites (Sistema containers, Thermos food jars, and this classic bento) are pictured below — also check for cute lunch bags from Kate Spade and Built NY! (If you’re working from home, we love glass containers from Snapware and Anchor Hocking.)
Workwear sales of note for 1.9.23:
- Nordstrom – The Half-Yearly Sale has been extended! Ends 1.9. See our picks here.
- Ann Taylor – Extra 40% off sale styles
- Anthropologie – Extra 50% off sale styles
- Banana Republic Factory – Winter sale, up to 70% off original prices; extra 20% off purchase (or you can redeem StyleCash)
- Boden – Up to 60% off + take an additional 20% off with code
- Brooks Brothers – Semi-Annual Sale, up to 60% off!
- Cole Haan – Extra 20% off sale styles, plus up to 60% off oxfords with code
- Dermstore – Last chance sale (through 1/31) – take an EXTRA 10% off existing markdowns (including the ones 50% off) with code
- Elie Tahari – End of Season Sale: Up to 60% off (coats start at $99!)
- Eloquii – Extra 50% off all sale
- H&M: Up to 60% off newly added styles!
- Hugo Boss – Final Reductions, up to 50% off!
- J.Crew – Extra 75% off select sale styles, extra 50% off all other sale styles
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 60% off everything; extra 23% off orders $100+
- J.McLaughlin – Up to 50% off
- Lands’ End – The Great Winter Sale: Up to 80% off sale & clearance styles with code — reader favorite wool dresses and pants come down to under $60 (plus sizes too!); ponte dresses start at under $30.
- Madewell – End of Season Sale: Up to 70% off
- M.Gemi – Semi-annual sale, save up to 70% off
- Neiman Marcus – Up to 60% off — more styles just added!
- Sephora – End of year sale, up to 50% off!
- Talbots – Semi-annual Red Door sale!
- Theory – End of season sale, up to 70% off!
- Zappos – Winter Clearance! Check out these reader-favorite workwear brands on sale.
Other sales of note:
- Crate & Barrel – Up to 70% off, big winter clearance event!
- Pottery Barn – Big refresh, up to 20% off select bedding with free shipping (also, up to 40% off winter warehouse sale!)
- West Elm – Big winter sale, up to 60% off!