Hi everyone! Today, I’m sharing some Classic Fall Staples to add to your closet. Including these basics is essential to creating endless and timeless outfits! If you struggle to build new looks with the pieces you have, you’re in the right place.
Closet basics are most important when building out your wardrobe, and below are pieces that never go out of style and will elevate your look!
Classic Fall Staples To Add To Your Closet
1. Sweaters / Cardigans – Cardigans never fail to go out of style; this year, cropped cardigans are trending. There are so many different styles, but investing in a cardigan is essential for any fall look.
2. Layer Tops – Layer tops consist of basic pieces that can be paired with anything. These are super important for styling during fall as they provide layers of warmth and can be dressed up or down. I love wearing solid turtle necks like the one below with a vibrant bootie or jacket.
3. Denim – Fall 2023 is all about denim, whether it’s boots, shoes, jeans, jackets, or dresses. I prefer straight or flare-leg jeans as they fit my style and body shape the best, and I like styling these with an oversized sweater. For reference, I am more of a pear-shaped body type.
4. Pants / Trousers – An effortless way to elevate your look. They are both comfortable, chic, and elegant and can be worn to work for a more professional look or to run errands. These come in many different colors and styles.
5. Jackets – A fall jacket is crucial for warmth and effortlessly elevates any outfit. I love layers, and these jackets will help give your outfit dimension. I linked additional jackets that are on-trend for this fall season.
6. Dresses – Dresses will always be my favorite go-to fashion pick, and I’m loving shirtdresses this year! I love pairing these with tights, tall boots, and oversized jackets.
7. Booties – Ankle booties are a good staple to have in your closet for the fall season. Tall boots are also a good pair of shoes to have and easily elevate your look. I love pairing them with a dress.
8. Neutral Handbags – These are perfect to have not only in the fall but year-round. Neutral bags are fundamental staples that are easy to grab and pair with anything! From activewear to workwear, you will always need a neutral handbag to hold your belongings.
SHOP THE POST
Beauty for the Heart– I pray that God, the source of hope, will fill you completely with joy and peace because you trust in him. Romans 15;13a
Truth: In this verse, Paul is praying for believers to be filled with hope. He says this hope comes from God and is accompanied by joy and peace.
Hope is the belief that God will keep his promises, even when things are difficult. When we have hope, we can face challenges with courage and strength.
The joy and peace that come with hope are not fleeting emotions. They are a deep and abiding sense of well-being that comes from knowing that God loves us.
If you are feeling discouraged today, ask God to fill you with joy and peace so that you may abound in hope.
Let your beauty shine from the inside out!